The New Outpatient Cancer Center Offers:
- A Patient Navigation program guiding patients and family through the cancer journey.
- Expanded and advanced technology.
- Expanded treatments for every type of cancer and cancerous person.
- Expanded cancer research.
- Top-tier medical cancer staff and cancer healthcare providers, including
- educating tomorrow’s cancer specialists.
- Expanded outpatient radiation & chemotherapy.
- Expanded cancer support groups, as well as educational cancer resources
- and programs.
About the new facility:
- Easier access to the new cancer center — parking options include valet, 239 new parking spaces below the new outpatient cancer center and 829 parking spaces in the garage 15.
- Peaceful and comfortable atmosphere with natural lighting and earth-tone colors throughout entrances and exits.
- The sky bridge provides a connection between the new outpatient cancer center, parking garage 4 and the future dedicated cancer hospital.
- An outdoor healing garden and chapel offer a peaceful cancerous respite.
- A specialty on-site boutique offers products that minimize the effects of cancer therapy and help patients look and feel their best during treatment.
- There is a conveniently-located restaurant and coffee shop.